We provide high-quality, person-centred rehabilitation and care for people with brain injuries to help them adapt, learn and live more independently.
Every person with a brain injury realizes their full and unique potential.
- The dignity and privacy of clients, families, staff, volunteers and students
- The client’s right to choose
- The contribution of staff, volunteers and students
- A culture of inclusivity for clients, staff and volunteers
- The right to a safe living and working environment
- Opportunities for clients to learn through goal-oriented, outcome-driven programs
- Opportunities for staff for professional growth and advancement
- Support for new ideas, innovation and partnerships
- The development and implementation of best practices
- Empowerment of clients to make choices
- Maximize client abilities
- Autonomy for staff to make decisions